Consistency also extends to using a consistent logo or icon. Suppose people are linking back to one video from another one. They want to be able to recognize the source through their banner image alone!
1. Aesthetic YouTube Banner ideas
- The first thing you should do is choose a flat design. Flat designs are trendy and will help your channel look modern and fresh. Balanced designs also allow you to use simple fonts, which you can find in any font library on the internet.
- Another great way of creating an effective banner ad is using a single-color background with a text overlay. This option will allow you to stand out from other YouTube channels. And will attract more viewers who may be interested in what your channel offers them!
- You can also use images as backgrounds for your banners, but remember that they should be high resolution. So they don’t look blurry when scaled down for display purposes! Images like this would be ideal because they give off a sleek vibe without being too cluttered or distracting from what matters most. Your content itself!
- Another option would be using video clips instead of photos or animations. However, there’s no guarantee how well these will work since each person has different tastes when it comes down to things like this. So experiment beforehand, if possible, before deciding which method works best overall (for both yourself personally AND hopefully others too!).
2. Showcase your best videos
So, what’s the takeaway from this article? Well, we think it’s a simple one. It would be best to start with the basics to make your channel stand out. Even if your content is excellent, viewers won’t stick around unless they can find it easily and quickly. Please take advantage of some of these banner design tips so that when people come across your channel, they see something that is visually pleasing and informative (and hopefully entertaining).
Showcase your best videos. Use thumbnails to show off the content in the video. And create a custom thumbnail generator to customize it with your branding.
- Use the text on your thumbnail of an image or video clip.
- Show off what makes you unique. If it’s humor, show off something funny; if it’s beauty tips, feature close-up shots of makeup products or hairstyles.
3. Use Banner Templates
- Templates are an excellent YouTube banner idea and a great way to start. They can be used for multiple videos, so you don’t have to start from scratch whenever you have a new video idea.
- Templates can be used for multiple channels. You can easily swap out the text on a template and use it on different channels. So, you will keep branding consistent across your social media pages and YouTube channel art templates!
- With Drawtify online YouTube banner maker, you can create eye-catching and professional-looking banners for your channel in minutes. You’ll never have to worry about using a template again—customize those templates with your text and images or start from scratch with our blank canvas.
4. Consistent Branding
If there are many videos on your channel, consider showing all of them with a thumbnail or splitting them into multiple thumbnails. When someone visits someone else’s YouTube page and sees this information immediately on their screen, they’ll stick around longer than expected! So visitors not familiar with it can see what kind of content they can find on their channel.
Keep your channel banner fresh and up to date. If you’re a new YouTuber, it doesn’t have to be perfect. But make sure that you display the most recent update of something on your channel. For example, if there is a new video on your channel, show it in the banner so that people visiting your page will notice something new.
5. Regular Updates
Learn more from Drawtify YouTube Channel
To make the most of this option, you’ll want to use a video editor to create a thumbnail that stands out from the rest. Here are some tips:
Here are some aesthetic YouTube banner ideas to get you started
One of the essential YouTube banner ideas when creating a banner is to ensure it is consistent with the channel’s branding. This means it should use the same colors, fonts, and background images you used on your site. This will help viewers recognize your brand and see that you have a unified design scheme across your YouTube Channel.
- Create a consistent brand image. Your channel’s main banner is one of the first things people will see when browsing through videos on your channel. It should be “branded” with the same logo and colors used across your other social media accounts. Pick a font that fits your content (like this Montserrat font) and ensure it’s readable on different devices and screen resolutions.
- Feature your best videos. Ensure that this doesn’t distract from their primary focus: promoting more new videos! A great way to boost engagement with new viewers is by highlighting one or two of your most popular uploads in the background of the banner image itself.
- Showcase video thumbnails—not still images or screenshots—in an eye-catching way (like in this example). This will help demonstrate what kind of content viewers can expect from each video without showing too much away about its content before clicking play on them themselves. Something which could otherwise leave users feeling confused or dissatisfied when they realize what was advertised so heavily beforehand wasn’t what they expected.
Aesthetic YouTube Banner ideas Conclusion
If you’re looking for some inspiration, here are five YouTube banner ideas to get you started: